I have this yearning for something sweet, sticky and very very unhealthy... but I know I will feel sick afterwards, so I thought of this 'healthy' sweet, sticky pudding.
OK so the chocolate isn't healthy, but the banana is packed full of potassium and stuff and the honey is, well honey. And I am going to use Green & Blacks organic chocolate, naturally...
You can use either milk, white or dark (plain) choc for this recipe. Wait and see what mood you are in, then decide !
White for melancholy and relaxed...
Milk for comfort and that 'orgasmic' feeling...
Dark for excitement and sheer decadence...
Of course you could always use all 3 and then goodness knows what will happen... (please comment about your experiences here as I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to know).
So here it is -
Sophii's Fried Bananas & Honey Chocolate Sauce
allow 1 banana per person
4 ripe Bananas (sliced into rounds, about 1.5cm thick (around 1/2 an inch)
4 teaspoons unsalted Butter
1.5 ozs Butter (normal salted)
4 teaspoons clear Honey
8 tablespoons chopped dark Chocolate (plain)
1. Melt the salted butter in a frying pan.
2. Toss in the banana rounds and fry on a medium heat, on both sides, until a golden colour.
3. Put the bananas into 4 individual serving dishes or plates.
4. Put the chocolate, unsalted butter and honey into a glass (or Pyrex)mixing bowl.
5. Either in the microwave, or using the bowl over a saucepan of boiling water, melt the mixture until it is smooth, stirring it now and then.
6. Pour the chocolate sauce over the bananas and serve immediately.
Note: The management are not responsible for the state of your mental health whilst eating the above recipe.