I didn't measure anything - just tossed it in. So I hope I can explain how I made it as it was very tasty.
Bacon and Leek Hash
4 slices unsmoked Back Bacon
Half a medium Leek
2 medium Potatoes (cut into small cubes - 1.5cm across)
Fresh Chives (chopped)
Salt & Pepper
1. Put the chopped potatoes into a saucepan of cold salted water, and bring to the boil. Simmer them for about 5 minutes, no more. Less if they look like they are cooked.
2. Drain the potatoes and return them to the pan. This will allow them to dry a bit.
3. Next chop about half a medium sized leek - roughly the same as one of the two below. It needs to be chopped thinly, like the next photo.
4. Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan and heat. Fry the leeks and chives until they are soft.
5. Add the bacon chopped into pieces. Fry in hot oil until starting to crisp, leaving the leeks and chives in the pan.
8. Add the cooked, dried, chopped potatoes to the pan and fry them until they are nicely browned.
9. Add the veggies and bacon back into the pan with the potatoes and heat them back up.
10. Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.