Welcome To Wild Cottage

Recipes, wild food, natural remedies, organic gardening, Irish music, eating and thoughts on life in general

Sunday 17 January 2010

Photos of Ice, Kittens, Birds & A Cow

Peek a Boo
A neighbours cow peeking over the hedge at me on a very cold morning.


My friendly robin - sat watching me re-filling the peanuts and hanging up new fat balls. Mr Robin likes scraps best.

I am so lucky - I live in such a beautiful place...

So cold ! It's permafrost !




Woofie looking for mice...


Meabh watching Woofie looking for mice...


I think my hose tap has broken ! I should have remembered to turn the main tap off, not just the hose selector...


Quite the ice sculpture eh ?

1 comment:

  1. Meabh is growing sooo fast! How cute!
    Lovely landscape, snow always makes great postcards ;)

    kiss-kiss

    ReplyDelete