Welcome To Wild Cottage

Recipes, wild food, natural remedies, organic gardening, Irish music, eating and thoughts on life in general

Monday 7 December 2009

More Floods & Sunday Market

These floods were on the way from my place to Kinvara - I had to drive via Kilcolgan to get there !






The photos are taken from the road. I couldn't go straight to Kinvara as the area between my place and there is under water.











This is one of the witches made by Helga Pikal. You can see how big she is by the man stood just behind her !



Looking down the stalls...



An original first lino print of a Celtic dragon design by Peter (Roshan's husband and I can't remember his surname !)


They are selling this, mounted, for just €10.


This photo doesn't do it justice.

If anyone's interested in them you can obtain them through me - I can ring Roshan etc.




Another original first lino print by Peter. Very evocative...




Boxes for everything by Roshan & Peter.


Their prices are from around €50, up to €150 for the biggest. All are handmade with recycled timber and painted by them both. All are unique.



This is the inside of one of the bigger ones - in fact it's my favourite one !



More boxes - sorry but I like them !



And more.....


No comments:

Post a Comment