With walnuts, glacé cherries, marzipan, almonds, apricots, hazelnuts, marshmallow, crystallised ginger and loads of other things.
This recipe below is from a book I bought a few years ago, in the Australian Women's Weekly series - and the results are one of those things that you simply can't stop eating !!!
The milk chocolate to drizzle is optional. You could also make them competely with milk chocolate, instead of the dark, if that's your preference.
Chocolate & Peanut Butter Chocolates
1 cup crunchy Peanut Butter (the real American kind, unsalted)
3 tablespoons Cocoa
4 tablespoons Icing Sugar
7 ozs dark Chocolate (melted)
2 ozs milk Chocolate (melted)
1. Mix the peanut butter with the icing sugar (sifted) and the cocoa in a bowl. Mix it really well.
2. Cover and refrigerate until it is firm to the touch.
3. Remove the mix from the bowl, divide in half and form/roll each half into a 10 inch roll.
4. Cut each 10 inch roll into 24 round slices and put them on a foil covered tray.
5. Freeze them for 2 hours.
6. Remove the tray/s from the freezer. Dip each piece into the melted dark chocolate. This is best done with 2 forks, gently, as the excess chocolate can run off between the prongs as you turn the pieces over in the air. Put them back on the tray to set at room temperature.
7. Drizzle or thinly pipe the milk chocolate over the set chocolates in swirly lines.
IF you can prevent yourself from eating them all inside a day, these heavenly bites will last about 2 weeks.