Welcome To Wild Cottage

Recipes, wild food, natural remedies, organic gardening, Irish music, eating and thoughts on life in general

Sunday 13 September 2009

Tonights Sunset, Some Cats & Some Local Scenery

These are four of my older babies. The 2 on the left are a bit older than the 2 on the right, who were only half grown when this was taken.
This pic is of the floods this week, about a mile from me.



Tabby and Tibby taking a nap...


More floods... in fact this is a winter Turlough, just also full in the summer.



Tonight's beautiful sunset, taken from the back of my house.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! How stylish floods you've got there! The only ones I "know" leave everything in a mess.

    I love the colours of the sunsets... Ok, and the sunrises too (we don't want jealousy in the family) ;)

    By the way, lovely pictures of your cats :)

    Take care

    ReplyDelete