I just had to post this very neat idea that just came to me.
These would be perfect in lemonade, or even maybe in vodka or Bacardi. Or how about putting one in your gin and tonic !
Blackberry Ice Cubes
1. Rinse the blackberries very quickly under the tap to wash off any unwanted wildlife.
2. Pack them into ice cube holes in an ice cube tray. Squish them down a bit to fill them well, but not too much.
3. Freeze the filled ice cube trays in the freezer.
4. When well frozen, remove the blackberry cubes from the trays and pack quickly into freezer bags or Tupperware containers (whilst still very hard and frozen).
5. Return straight back to the freezer to store.